moderated Re: Turning on narrator in Windows 7

Mike B

Hi,

Below are steps to make a desktop shortcut icon that you can assign a keystroke to for Windows 7.

    From: Robert Doc Wright

open the start menu
in the search field type narrator
arrow down to narrator and press your applications key
enter on properties
tab to the shortcut field
choose your shortcut i.e. control,alt +F1
Alt + A to apply
Then press enter
 you now have a new shortcut for narrator.why not try this:
Robert
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.