From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 5:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Turning on narrator in Windows 7

Here's how you can put a shortcut icon on your desktop and you could then assign a keystroke to it.

You don’t really need an icon for narrator on your desktop, as control windows enter will both stop and start narrator. If you still want to place an icon, here’s how.

To place an icon for narrator on your desktop, do the following.

Press windows R and type:

Shell:appsfolder

Press enter. Find narrator in the list of applications. Press the applications key, or shift f10. Arrow down to open file location and press enter. Press the applications key again and arrow down to send to, sub menu. Press right arrow to open it and arrow down to, desktop create shortcut and press enter.

This will do it.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.