moderated Is this the best email list?

Mike Terry

Hello All,

Years ago there was a specific email list for blind programmers. Does
anyone know if there is an active list for such topics? I am a blind
developer and am looking to move to a new programming language.
However, the only accessible Windows IDE I have found is Visual
Studio. Is the only choice today? I considering learning either C#
or Java. In the case of C# the obvious IDE is Visual Studio.
However, what are blind Java developers using?

I apologize if this is off topic. Just looking for accessible IDE's with Jaws.

Thanks Mike