moderated Re: Is the following a bug with 2020?

Van Lant, Robin

Not sure if it's related, but I recently noticed that I'm having a weird bug with the Outlook ribbon on my home computer. I wasn't sure if it started after a recent upgrade to Office 2016 or to JAWS. In my case, pressing alt to go to the ribbon tabs where I should be able to left and right arrow across the various tab options no longer works right. When I press Alt, it immediately jumps to the lower ribbon. I cannot seem to get focus to the upper ribbon. To get to the view ribbon, I have to press alt V. I'm not seeing that here on my work computer, but I'm also likely on a slightly different version of Outlook and still on JAWS 2019 here. I'll have to turn off JAWS and see if the issue persist with Narrator.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 3:38 PM
To: JAWS User's Group Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Is the following a bug with 2020?

Hi to all.
I've noticed the following while using 2020 and the menus.
For example.
I just tried to do a alt v to go to the views menu to go down to click on conversation and to delete by subject.
As soon as I try to route pc to jaws to see the options in the view menu it goes out of the menu mode and back to the list of messages.
Yes, I'm still using WLM for my mail package.
Any thoughts on how to fix this would be deeply appreciated it.
Ron
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.