moderated Re: tw blue:I hate to ask such a stupid question, but...

Chris Hill

I'm just not having any luck.  If I put focus on a tweet that I know has replies and hit alt-windows-right arrow, nothing seems to happen.

On 11/3/2019 13:44, Lino Morales wrote:

With the invisible keyboard UI you need to hit CTRL Windows right arrow if you are using WIN 7 or alt WIN right arrow if you are using WIN 10.

On 11/3/2019 12:46 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

How do you see the replies to a tweet?  I can't figure it out and it is driving me mad.

Thanks.

CH