From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Computer didn't change time

Didn’t you hear? Daylight Savings is cancelled. :P

In all seriousness, did you try restarting?

If you did, and nothing changed – just do a windows search for “time and date”.

Everything you need will be there, including a button that you can turn on or off for adjusting to daylight savings (not everyone does this). So, maybe the button got turned off mistakenly somehow. If not…you can still set the time manually, too.