From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: Upgrade Adobe Flash Dialog?

and if your willing to slow down there are buttons such as pause/play that are accessible, are useable and work fine,

I didn't say adobe was perfect did I, you people are just so damn touchy it's ridiculous, fact is flash is out here, fact is that parts of many of them, not all, but many are accessible, fact is that if your going to shop for many things on the internet your going to deal with flash which has accessible components, or Microsoft's silverlight which although it's accessibility is improving is still behind flashes as far as I have ever seen, and its popularity is so low that I have flash, but no silverlight on my machine, why, because no one I deal with uses it as of yet.

some more info for you, there are accessible games up on the audio-games website that are made out of... guess what! flash and nothing but flash, guess what, when I was looking at a long list of guide dog sites, as prospective customers for a game company I was working with, I found one large one on the east coast that had a fully accessible flash presentation on it!

guess what, flash can be as accessible as the generators of the sites wish... stress that last word, W! I! S! H! to make it, if you don't like there setup go complain to them, it can be done dude.

any more smart ... remarks neighbor?

have a pleasant day!
inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.