From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't create a shortcut for JAWS 2020.

Are you sure you aren't using any of those for other versions of Jaws? Go into the properties for Jaws 2019 and see what the shortcut is. I don't know how many versions of Jaws you have on your system, but I assume it isn't unlikely that you have at least Jaws 2019 and Jaws 2020 and a keyboard shortcut combination can of course only be used once.