moderated Is the following a bug with 2020?

Ron Kolesar

Hi to all.
I've noticed the following while using 2020 and the menus.
For example.
I just tried to do a alt v to go to the views menu to go down to click on conversation and to delete by subject.
As soon as I try to route pc to jaws to see the options in the view menu it goes out of the menu mode and back to the list of messages.
Yes, I'm still using WLM for my mail package.
Any thoughts on how to fix this would be deeply appreciated it.
Ron
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG