From: <jredlichspeaks@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2019 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Sales force?

I have had trouble with Sales Force. Our company uses it but it takes me
more time to find the right fields to enter data in than my work load and
frustration level can tolerate. Some companies who are using it have had it
scripted for the portions they use. But the companies I know have done that
have quite a few visually impaired employees.
Some of SF works with the i-phone ap, but not enough to make it work well.
Just yesterday I got a contact referral as sales force who has been hired to
help with blindness issues. If anyone wants to write me off list, when I
get further into see if he can help in our situation, I can keep you posted.
Judy