moderated Re: J2020.1910.54.400 Download Link + What's New

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Especially for those of us who are multi-lingual and deal with foreign
pronouns and all sorts of other words that don't require switching over to a
different language or if we simply want the dictionary change to take affect
across all applications and not just a specific one, you can fill those
entries up fast.
If the JAWS dictionary supported partial word entries, like every other pronunciation dictionary does, we could reduce the number of entries dramatically rather than duplicate the same strings found in partial words. For instance, the suffix skaya is the feminine version of Ski in Russian surnames. With a partial word entry for Skaya, I wouldn't have to add entries for every Russian surnam ending in that suffix. One partial word entry would take care of them all.

Orlando Enrique Fiol