moderated Re: Enableing eidting in Excel

I am using Office 365 an I am also on the Office Insider program and I have no problems with it, I use Excel all day long.

Your problem was probably another one which got fixed with the reinstall of Office.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 7:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Enableing eidting in Excel

Hi Jessica,

If you are using Office 365, you may be using the web version. If so, you need to download the desktop version. A quick way to know which version you are using is to hit the Windows key, type in Excel, then hit the applications key. If you do not hear “open file location”after down arrowing through the choices, you have the web version. You will need to go to Office.com, and log in with your Office account and download the desktop version.

If you are not using Office 365, then you have a different problem.

David