From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS Curser

Howdy Marty,

See if this helps:

Cursor and Mouse Commands for Laptop Layout

table with 2 columns and 18 rows

Description

Command

PC Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+SEMICOLON

JAWS Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+P

Invisible Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+P twice quickly

Route PC Cursor to JAWS Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+APOSTROPHE

Route JAWS Cursor to PC Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+LEFT BRACKET

Restrict JAWS Cursor

CAPS                 LOCK+R

Left Mouse Button

CAPS                 LOCK+8

Right Mouse Button

CAPS                 LOCK+9

Left Mouse Button Lock

CTRL+WINDOWS Key+8

Right Mouse Button Lock

CTRL+WINDOWS Key+9

Drag and Drop

CAPS                 LOCK+CTRL+8

Say Active Cursor

ALT+DELETE

Say Cursor Type

CAPS LOCK+CTRL+SHIFT+C

Mouse Down

ALT+SHIFT+DOWN                 ARROW

Mouse Left

ALT+SHIFT+LEFT                 ARROW

Mouse Right

ALT+SHIFT+RIGHT                 ARROW

Mouse Up

ALT+SHIFT+UP                 ARROW

table end

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.