From: Mario
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: Links and single key navigation

as I read it, Norma wants a quick way to move from link to link
regardless if it has been visited or unvisited by pressing one key,
similar to a quick key and subsequently adding the shift key to reverse
the jumping.

On 11/1/2019 1:18 PM, Mike B wrote:
  Hi Norma,
  You can also press the letter, V, for visited links or press the letter,
  U, for unvisited links.
  Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!
  Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in
life.