regardless if it has been visited or unvisited by pressing one key,
similar to a quick key and subsequently adding the shift key to reverse
the jumping.

On 11/1/2019 1:18 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Norma,
You can also press the letter, V, for visited links or press the letter,
U, for unvisited links.
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in
life.
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Dean Martineau <mailto:topdot@gmail.com
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io
*Sent:* Friday, November 01, 2019 7:59 AM
*Subject:* Re: Links and single key navigation

You can do this by making changes in the Navigation Quick Key Manager.
Unfortunately, there is not as much flexibility there as I would like.
You can only use letters and numbers, and there isn’t a lot of wiggle
room because most are already used.

I’ll explain my personal setup.  Obviously, this works for me, may not
work for you.

I seldom use the P key to navigate by paragraphs.  I use even less the I
key to navigate from list item to list item.

So I have assigned Place Marker to P, thereby freeing up the unassigned
Any Link key to be assigned to K.  though I may not need it, I assigned
Paragraph to I.

Once you assign Any Link to some letter or number, you can use it like
any other quick key, and it is very nice to have.

Dean