From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 10:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Where in the world are you?

Gerald,

I want to know why JAWS does not work well with Outlook on Windows 7.

FS does not provide an explanation as far as I can tell, so there is a
tendency to wonder why organizations are dysfunctional. There are observed
patterns in the tech industry and society that provide explanations of the
dysfunction.

What is the other JAWS email list?

Some people like being ruled by control freaks, some like anarchy.

Most control freaks have hidden agendas.

Anarchy usually develops into a high quality experience if the group sees
value in open discussion. When a list provides a quality experience people
will usually self-regulate behavior that is not seen as conducive to the
group's higher purposes.

Human beings survived in an evolutionary sense because of social bonding.
Social bonding is what makes humans human. It is the basis of intelligence
(collective learning is more adaptive than individual learning).