moderated Re: Links and single key navigation

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Tab will go from link to link and of course Jaws Key + F7 pulls all links on a website into a list view which is sorted in alphabetical order.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 7:28 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Links and single key navigation

Hi group,

Using Jaws 2019. I want to use a single key to go through web site links, whether visited or not. I faintly recall this mentioned on here at some point. If I could use the U and V plus another key to hit unvisited, visited and all links, respectively, I would love it. I’m sure there is a way to do this, I’m just not familiar with everything Jaws has under the hood. Thanks for your help!

Best,

Norma