moderated CBC video link

Don Walls

I sometimes catch CBC TV programs via the CBC website. A few days ago their system seemed to change and I could not get to the program I wanted. When I phoned the CBC, I was told I need to get to a looking glass near the log-in on their Gems page. I can't figure out the keystrokes I need and JAWS isn't getting me there. Any help would be appreciated.

Normmaly I'd type cbc.ca/coronation, for instance, if I want Coronation Street, then on the next page press H to get to the full episodes link. It's when I hit that link that I get to the relevant page but cannot find the specific spot I need.

Don