From: Orlando Enrique Fiol via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: J2020.1910.54.400 Download Link + What's New

Hi Sieghard,

If you don't mind sending me the file I'd love to try it. If I also
have the issue and if you give me permission I'll file an official bug
report as a member of the Jaws private beta team, please also let me
know if I can share the file with Vispero if they ask for it.

I already emailed you the file privately. Feel free to share it
widely. It's not copyrighted material. *grin* People might find my
entries useful.
Orlando Enrique Fiol