From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to check if 64bit or 32bit JAWS 2020 has been installed

The Jaws installer is setup to determine which machine you have and install the correct version.

If you have a 64 bit machine, it won't install a 32 bit version.

I suspect you could look at the properties of the jaws.exe file and find that info, but I wouldn't bother.

Richard

On Oct 31, 2019, at 3:19 AM, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have just installed JAWS 2020 online version and I need to verify if it has picked up the right version for my system which is 64bit.

How do I check that?

Thanks,

Meesha