From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ARORA Meesha
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to update JAWS 2020

Thanks Brian for the confirmation😊

So now I have downloaded the online version of JAWS 2020 and installed it on my system and I was expecting it to prompt for authorization however I think it automatically picked it up.

So far…. It seems to run smoothly. And I have two versions now –both 2019 and 2020. I am not sure if I should uninstall 2019 as for some reason I never had a smooth uninstallation of JAWS as whenever I try to uninstall it, it always leaves it’s components and then when I try to install the JAWS, it doesn’t get properly installed like doesn’t give the usual audio feedback etc.

So may be I leave both of these…I hope that wouldn’t be a problem??

Thanks

Meesha