From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: October 30, 2019 12:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a couple of Jaws questions

Hi List:

Had latest Jaws (2020 downloaded(via tandem) this morning. 2019 version
still remains. Should the older(2019) version be deleted, and if yes,
what's the best method to do this?

Further, when the new(2020) Jaws version starts, it says something about an
older version being detected, and asking me if I want to "import/migrate
settings". Is this anything to be concerned about, and should this have
been done via the tandem session when the 2020 release was installed?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson.