Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: Plugins for Windows Media Player

His email said he was on Jaws 2019  and not Jaws 15 this end which should be completely unproblematic.

.

However I agree  that he should experiment with views/skins in Winamp.

If that does not work then Possibly uninstall Winamp completely and re-download from  http://ninite.com/ and try again with the tried and tested method.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10