moderated Re: One Drive File Access Issue

Rick Mladek

Hi Tom, Understood and with this now being online, is jaws not able to read this due to the document being a graphic  or an image?

I’m not sure about this dilemma... sorry...

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: One Drive File Access Issue

Oh yes, I have done these steps before on my own PC.

I’m referring to the fact that you can no longer read the document on line via the shared one drive link like you used to be able to do.

Sometimes, I just want to read a shared document as it is sent to me, without saving it on my PC for eventual editing or other work.

I hope this clarifies my quiry somewhat.

Tom Behler