From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Found my first problem with JFW 2020

It's bad. I must have a bad installation of J2020. When I check the version in use, it still says J2019, even though I'm supposed to be inJ 2020. However, in j2019 I had four upgrades, and in this new confused version I see only three upgrades left.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

On 10/29/2019 6:19 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Oh that, That has been going on with windows for years. It is just
more frequent with windows 10. Not sure why it happens to most of us
but not to everyone then all of a sudden it does. Nothing you can do
about it. If there was a way to stop it be leave me a lot of us would
do it.`

On 10/29/2019 3:06 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
Why would I have to hit continue with administration rights just to
set up a shortcut key to start JAWS all of a sudden?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing.

On 10/29/2019 5:59 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
If you are using a normal or guest account you have to log into your
main user account that has administrative rights. This has nothing
to do with jaws it is windows restricting access to your PC. Only
administrators can install programs or change most settings.

On 10/29/2019 2:48 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
How do I give myself administration rights that JAWS 2020 is
suddenly asking for?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing.

On 10/29/2019 4:31 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
It works fine on my win 10 1903 version with TB 60.

On 10/29/2019 10:36 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Sorry Andrew that's what I meant.

On 10/29/2019 1:33 PM, Andrew Summers via Groups.Io wrote:
It's not JAWS key plus F3, it's JAWS key plus NumPad3.

Andrew