From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Found my first problem with JFW 2020

My first problem with 2020 is that it doesn't recognize the graphics file in
eudora, my email program.

With JAWS2019 I have a graphics file to tell me if an item has been read,
has an attachment, has been forwarded, etc. Even though I moved this file
to JAWS2020, the graphics are not recognized. FS no longer supports Eudora,
but one would think that if 2019 can see and interpret the graphics, and the
file is moved correctly into 2020, that 2020 would be able to read the
stinkin' file.

I have filled out the proper form, but don't have high hopes for this one.