moderated Re: Found my first problem with JFW 2020

Maria Campbell

Why would I have to hit continue with administration rights just to set up a shortcut key to start JAWS all of a sudden?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

On 10/29/2019 5:59 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
If you are using a normal or guest account you have to log into your main user account that has administrative rights. This has nothing to do with jaws it is windows restricting access to your PC. Only administrators can install programs or change most settings.

On 10/29/2019 2:48 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
How do I give myself administration rights that JAWS 2020 is suddenly asking for?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

On 10/29/2019 4:31 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
It works fine on my win 10 1903  version with
TB 60.

On 10/29/2019 10:36 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Sorry Andrew that's what I meant.

On 10/29/2019 1:33 PM, Andrew Summers via Groups.Io wrote:
It's not JAWS key plus F3, it's JAWS key plus NumPad3.

Andrew