From: Orlando Enrique Fiol via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Plugins for Windows Media Player

At 12:39 AM 10/29/2019, Marty Hutchings wrote:
OK, I found Cross-fade and Auto Volume Leveling and set the
milliseconds that I wanted, but no joy. It doesn't seem to work. I
did get the EQ to work. I do know that the cross-fade in Winamp
depended on the buffering settings. Could this be the case here and
if so, how do I adjust that?

In Windows Media Player, you must turn on each enhancement before it
works. Make sure you have both crossfading and volume leveling turned
on with their respective buttons.

Orlando Enrique Fiol