From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 11:03 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Where in the world are you?

If you want help with your JAWS issue, then I suggest joining the JAWS Users

mailing list, which is confined to the discussion of JAWS related issues.
The list moderator does not tolerate off-topic posts and will promptly place

any list member who disregards list rules on moderated status. To
subscribe, visit the following web page:

Gerald

Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:06:21 -0500
From: jfw-bounces@... (on behalf of "Gerald Levy"
<bwaylimited@...>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>

That's it! Enough is enough already! I've had it! So now this has
become
a social chat room instead of a forum for discussing issues related to
JAWS.
Where are the list moderators? It is absolutely mind-boggling that this
list has become a forum for discussing everything but JAWS including such
off-topic issues as guide dogs, economics and God knows what else. This
nonsense is certainly not tolerated on the other JAWS list, so why is it
allowed on this one?

Gerald