From: Marty Hutchings
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unzipping a file

With the file selected, there are several options under the context menu
found by hitting the Applications key. I generally choose to Extract the
files to a folder by the same name as the original Zip file.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13