From: JM Casey
Sent: 28 October 2019 22:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Plugins for Windows Media Player

Something is wrong if you cannot arrow throught eh playlist editor. This works fine for me in Windows 10, using JFW. And as Winamp hasn’t been updated much since 2013 or so (except for that 5.8 beta version that was mysteriously released recently), JAWS 15 should really still do what you need. However, if you are on Windows 10 with JAWS 15, you may already be experiencing a whole host of problems.