moderated Plugins for Windows Media Player

Marty Hutchings

My daughter wants me to DJ for her 16 birthday this Saturday.  Her play list is completed.  I had planned to run the music from a Windows 10 laptop running JAWS 2019 and Winamp which allows cross fading of songs, but JAWS does not tell me which screen that I am in nor does it let me arrow up and down through the play list as it used to with Windows 7 on my desktop machine.  I decided to use Windows Media Player on the laptop which does let me arrow through the play list and reads the tracks, but no cross fading feature.  Is there a plugin for Windows Media Player that will do this for me?  I tried looking at the plugin download menu option through the player, but no joy.  Just sound enhancers for surround sound.