moderated What tutorials are available that work for those using jaws 2019 and microsoft office 2019?

David Ingram

Hi randy, do you know of any tutorials concerning jaws shortcut or keyboard commands for Microsoft home and business 2019 usining Microsoft word?  Is this a better way to ask the question?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning tutorials concerning the use of jaws 2019 and either the shortcut keys and or keyboard commands for Microsoft word home and business 2019?

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Oct 27, 2019 5:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What are the jaws 2019 keyboard commands for microsoft word home and business 2019?

The shortcuts don't usually change and it doesn't matter if you have jobs home or pro it's all the same. Also tutorial in there for getting used to the ribbon menu. If you restrict yourself to things strictly labeled for office 2019 in jars 2019 you won't find much because it doesn't change all the shortcuts and tutorials will work pretty much through the last three versions.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Oct 26, 2019, at 8:43 PM, David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:

Hi, I want to thank you for the link but the questions concerning the jaws commands for Microsoft word are for Microsoft home and business 2019I didn't see anything that related to the version of Microsoft office home and business 2019 and from what I've noticed is that jaws 2019 should work best with the Microsoft office home and business 2019.  Thank you