moderated Regarding Excel issue with jaws

tek with prathmesh basatwar <Prathmeshbasatwar@...>

Friends I have a problem whenever I am trying to to edit any sale in the Excel by pressing f2 ki sajav access with speech screen reader is saying just blank blind I am trying to to navigate between characters by pressing right and left arrow after pressing f2 on on any particular cell of Excel but job access with speech is not speaking the letters and characters which are in that particular cell which I want to edit that means I am not able to edit any sale in the Excel with job access with speech screen reader.
That is the problem I am facing with jaws.
Neither jaws nor nvda working while editing any particular cell of Microsoft Excel so I am not able to edit any particular sales data.
Please give me the answer you guys are my last ho thank you