From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What are the jaws 2019 keyboard commands for microsoft word home and business 2019?

Hi list members, does anyone happen to know the jaws 2019 commands for Microsoft word for Microsoft home and business 2019? I'm interested in learning these commands so that I can use Microsoft word affectively. One of the first things that i'd like to be able to do is to set all margins at 1 inch. I remember being able to do that in other versions of Microsoft word but i'm not sure how to do this with this new version of Microsoft word that I have. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions.