moderated Re: What are the jaws 2019 keyboard commands for microsoft word home and business 2019?

David Ingram

Hi, I want to thank you for the link but the questions concerning the jaws commands for Microsoft word are for Microsoft home and business 2019I didn't see anything that related to the version of Microsoft office home and business 2019 and from what I've noticed is that jaws 2019 should work best with the Microsoft office home and business 2019.  Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Oct 26, 2019 9:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What are the jaws 2019 keyboard commands for microsoft word home and business 2019?

Here is a link to my Health folder that has all kinds of Microsoft office and lots of other things in there to grow free to download anything you see that will help. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArI9mdteFUZIgasDpRHMHsErXcz2Kw

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Oct 26, 2019, at 6:51 PM, David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:

Hi list members, does anyone happen to know the jaws 2019 commands for Microsoft word for Microsoft home and business 2019?  I'm interested in learning these commands so that I can use Microsoft word affectively.  One of the first things that i'd like to be able to do is to set all margins at 1 inch.  I remember being able to do that in other versions of Microsoft word but i'm not sure how to do this with this new version of Microsoft word that I have.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions.