From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 7:05 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Accessible Twitter?

Twitmonger and The Qube are two projects based on the work previously
undertaken by the creator of Qwitter. I use the Qube; apparently, both work
well, though you will want to read the manual to get the hang of them.
Another pc choice is the web-based Easychirp web client. All these are
effortless with JAWS.

Dean
Follow me on Twitter: deantopdot
To find out about the week's news in adaptive technology, subscribe to Top
Tech Tidbits for Thursday by sending a blank message to
tttt-join@.... (make sure you have 4 t's in the AddreMake