moderated Re: complete list of differences between owning jfw pro vs home

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

You are confusing Home Edition of JAWS with The Home annual license edition. The Home annual license edition is a subscription version where you pay for it by the year. The Home edition is where you purchase JAWS and upgrade it with a SMA.

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: complete list of differences between owning jfw pro vs home

The other difference between the home annual license and the pro that I don't believe has been mentioned is the home annual license is not perpetual. In other words, if you choose not to upgrade it when the year lapses, the software stops working. If you choose not to upgrade a pro license, it will continue to work because it is perpetual.

Alan Lemly

On Oct 25, 2019, at 9:59 AM, Kimsan via Groups.Io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I just got off the phone with fs to purchase an SMA. Good grief, upgrade price now is 300?

I’ve had pro since the day before forever, so I said forget it and purchase home for 150.

Besides the work settings, any other differences between owning home or pro?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...