From Windows Explorer, you can describe any image file using the letter F.
From the computer screen or application, you can describe a Control with the letter C.
An image on the clipboard can be described using the letter B.
An image can be described by saving it to the "PictureSmart" directory underneath the "My Pictures" folder.

On 10/25/2019 3:55 AM, Rick Mladek wrote:

Do I not have to save this into my file of choice first?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Picture Smart

insert plus spacebar then  p then B.

On 10/24/2019 5:30 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:

Hi all,

I have been playing around with the prppint screen of which I have activated screen snipping when I do this.

When I go to my clipboard, the information is there for those who can see. However, is JAWS able to read this information captured? Picture Smart not able I believe, how would I read this information?

Thanks,

Rick