From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 10:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Picture Smart

There is also a “Picture Smart with Jaws” option on the context menu just before “Convenient OCR”, but if you are on an image file in File Explorer, bring up the context menu with Shift + F10 and select Picture Smart with Jaws, it only opens the image. This is in Jaws 2020 which is currently the only version of Jaws I have on my home laptop. I’ll check in a bit when I’m at work if this works with Jaws 2019, but it used to and if so I’ll file a bug with Vispero for the Jaws 2020 Beta.