moderated Re: Picture Smart

Richard Turner

According to the help within Picture Smart, apparently not.

For the command insert+spacebar, p, then b, it says: An image on the clipboard can be described using the letter B

So, You just have to initiate that command while the image is “on the clipboard”.

If you use alt+printscreen, you can sve the image in your Pictures folder in a subfolder called Screen Shots.

Then, navigate to that folder and focus on the image file, and use the insert+spacebar followed by p then f for file.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper