Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:01 PM
Subject: Searching in a PDF file

Hello, I’m using windows10  and Jaws2019 most recent version. I’m unable to perform a search in a PDF file. I press control f, type in some text and press enter. The only way I can get out of the search is press escape. Should I do this a different way? I tried to convert the PDF into a word doc and I couldn’t get it to work. I then highlighted the entire PDF, copied and then pasted it into a word doc. This messed it really bad. Any thoughts of what I can do