moderated JAWS 2020 beta 3 and Twitter

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi all. I'm trying to use Twitter on my Windows 10 desktop running the JAWS 2020 beta. There is a long list of keyboard shortcuts, but invoking them does nothing. Not only that, the key presses are not even spoken, even though I have keyboard character reading turned on. These keyboard shortcuts are not very practical anyway; is there an alternate Twitter site that doesn't use these shortcuts, or can they be made to work better in JAWS?
Many thanks,

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@verizon.net