From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 9:46 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Accessible Twitter?

Hi folks.
Ok, I'm finally going to give in and sign up to Twitter. What
accessible solution are most people using?

I'm mostly going to promote my business by tweating things
occasionally. I'm not planning on following tons of other
people. I suppose everybody says that and then they get sucked
into the twitterverse.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt