moderated Re: There has been no update to reported issues regarding pronunciation dictionary not saving new entries

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 01:33 PM 10/21/2019, Adrian Spratt wrote:
This hasn't happened to me, but I dimly recall reading that each JAWS
dictionary has a memory limit. It's something I keep in mind as I
choose which words to fix. I could be wrong. If I'm right, my solution
is hardly ideal. Also, if I'm right, I wonder if the limit is
dependent to a degree on the computer capacity of our systems.
The memory is 2000 entries, but I only have 1100. Besides, that doesn't explain why JAWS has no problem adding entries to a dictionary containing the same entries, but using a different filename.

Orlando Enrique Fiol