From: David Pearson [mailto:dshawnpearson@suddenlink.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, October 21, 2019, 12:09 PM
Subject: headset/mic combo with Jaws
Hi Mario:

Thanks for this info.  It's USB.

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: headset/mic combo with Jaws

you need two audio devices to accomplish this.
does the headset connect via USB  or does it plug into 1/8" audio ports?
if by USB, you can have JAWS speak thru the default device in Windows,
which is usually the speakers, and use the headset for something else.
if the headset plugs into 1/8" audio ports, what you want to do isn't
possible.