From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: headset/mic combo with Jaws

What application are you talking about and do you
use Windows 10 or are still on Windows 7.
In Windows 10 you can select sound devices by application in Settings > System > Sounds, tab to "Advanced sound options, App volume and device preferences", activate the link and then tab until you hear "Input list box, system sounds". Here you can arrow down and you should be able to find your application.
Of course in quite a few applications such as Skype you can simply select which sound device you want to use in the app.

Regards,
Sieghard