moderated The best accessible IP-scanner with JAWS

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone

I look after an IP-scanner where I can scan my home network and find IP-addresses on the connected clients, see more details, for example the MAC-addresses etc.

I have tried the program with the name " Advanced IP Scanner" from https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/, but the program has problems with the accessibility for screen readers. JAWS cannot see all information.

I using both Windows 8.1 and the latest build of Windows 10 64-bit, and also the latest version of JAWS for Windows 2019.

Have some person here on this mailing list experiences with other programs there can do what I describe above?

Thanks in advance for your answer, and have a nice day.

Regards,

Anders