moderated Creating a Youtube playlist.

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello group,

For a number of years, I have enjoyed and appreciated the various music and other media that is available on Youtube.

I would like to begin creating audio playlists in Youtube. An initial query to find instructions of how to do this has not provided the information that I am looking for, though I would guess the process is not difficult.

I would appreciate assistance in identifying a site that provides specific keyboard commands to set up and access a Youtube playlist, or instructions on how to do this.

Best to all,  Justin .