From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Accessible Twitter?

Hi folks.
Ok, I'm finally going to give in and sign up to Twitter. What accessible
solution are most people using?

I'm mostly going to promote my business by tweating things occasionally. I'm
not planning on following tons of other people. I suppose everybody says
that and then they get sucked into the twitterverse.

Chris